The platform currently provides three key solutions to the financial trading community:
Examples of current and previous users of TDI include: European Energy Exchange, Cleartrade Exchange, World Container Index, London Metal Exchange, Chicago Board of Trade, Freight Investor Services and Chicago Mercantile Exchange. Previous users also included price distribution vendors in which TDI was deployed in processing real time data from 30 plus exchanges together with other financial data feeds such as FX and news. Key Elements of TDI
- Consolidation – The processing of many different feeds and data sources, different protocols, different systems.
- Management – Configuration, accurate identification, control and auditing of incoming and outgoing data.
- Processing – Accessibility to data from a range of new and existing applications, databases and users.
- Reliability – Ensure data is always available.
- Flexibility – Add new feeds and change handling rules with minimal interruption.
- Speed – low latency, need to quickly react to the market.
- Proven Track Record – i.e. used by a range of blue chip organisations for the collection, processing and controlled distribution of all their market data.
- Cost effective deployment options to match the client’s business models.