KB Tech’s software modules and underlining architectural infrastructure solves the needs of what is now referred to as a proof of concept (PoC) solution / academy solution, for a range of business opportunities for external clients. This resulted due to the fact that our products are:
- Easily modifiable in responding to specific business needs
- Able to provide a cost-efficient mode of deployment (i.e. web based etc)
- The PoC approach is further enhanced due our willingness in adjusting the commercial licensing terms as applicable to the client’s business status.
Generically these opportunities fall into the following categories:
- The need for a business to deploy a “working marketing demo” in order to obtain market adoption and feedback leading to a subsequent production deployment.
- The need to deploy a “working demo” in order for the client to obtain or justify further funding prior to migrating to either a working marketing demo or production version.
- The need to deploy a “working prototype” in order for the client to review internally and finalise its full specification for their subsequent internal production version.
- Use of a “working concept” to aid clients in finalising their full requirements specification.
In order to address the above requirements clients are keen to minimise their initial upfront financial commitment until the business case and or final functionality has been determined.
To serve these client needs KB Tech offers a PoC license phase which provides a reduced annual license fee and simplified license terms in the early stages of a client’s business plan or deployment phase until such time they have moved to a production deployment or justified their next phase of utilisation.
This allows exchanges, brokers and other financial organisations to address quickly and cost efficiently responses to seed business opportunities and internal operational requirements without committing to a full production license until their business rationale has been substantiated.