The project involved the Exchange and its members (both brokers and non-broker members) together with various Clearing Houses and system suppliers.
This arose following the Exchange’s decision to migrate from its original trading platform to a new trading platform.
KB TECH’s project management of the process involved: –
· Insuring all pre trade and post trade processes and systems interfaced with the new trading platform and were fully operational during the deployment of the new trading platform.
· Analysis of the new trading platform’s APIs and data field parameters with subsequent modification to external systems as required.
· The business and operational issues of Exchange’s Members analyzed and resolved.
· Ensuring the business and operational issues of the clients of the Broker members were catered for.
· Reviewing the technical interfaces of the new trading platform.
· Review of the relevant parties trading operational system requirements both pre and post implication of the new trading platform
· A number of other deployment and technical issues.
KB TECH’s platforms and services were originally conceived and built to complement a range of trading engines in providing all the essential ancillary elements including; order injection, price transparency, market data, bespoke trading front ends, data warehousing etc. Hence KB TECH was able to undertake the above role, for exchanges and other financial organizations, on the basis of a proven and experienced practitioner.